Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Welcome to BlueAntiquities!

Thank you for finding my blog.  I am currently teaching workshops in Greensboro N. C.  My workshop information is located on the workshop tab on the home page.  I teach the Painting with Fire method of Enameling and Metalsmithing. 
Right now I teach 1 or 2 people in my home studio.  My email me if you are interested in a workshop, Id love to have you!  blueantiquitiesjewelry@gmail.com

I am selling some of my work at Adelaides Vintage Home and Garden in Greensboro and Elite Hair Design in Kernersville. I have a small amount of pieces available for purchase.  However they are unique and wonderful designs. I hope you have a chance to visit. 

I am not currently selling online as my personal life takes a lot of my energy and time.  I have a son with multiple disabilities, a son in high school and I am going through a divorce. 

Watch for more project workshops to be announced for the new year which will incorporate more work with metal such as sawing and soldering. 

Thanks again! Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura