Monday, July 17, 2017

Tim Holtz Assemblage

Hello Visitors! 

I posted my final necklace on Facebook with  Tim Holtz components.  I had so much fun working with the line, I just can not tell you! As you probably know, the line is called Assemblage.  Paula Cheney, Tim Holtz's Creative Coordinator said, "You can take it apart and put it together again".  And that is what is so awesome about the products.  It is easy to work with.  You can use it with your own artistic elements, vintage components, or use it by itself, to make beautiful jewelry.  It really is as easy as that!

Here is a photo collage of what I created using the line.  My favorite piece ended up being
" Lucky Time Necklace" It was the first piece I created and it has all pieces from Assemblage.  When you wear it, it makes a nice sound. It hangs beautifully and looks awesome with just about anything you wear.

Thank you for following along on Facebook.  I post via my personal page mostly for
workshops and updates on jewelry information.

Contact me via email for private workshops. Id love to have you!
www.BlueantiquitiesJewelry@Gmail.com
Laura

Necklaces for Tim Holtz Assemblage BlueAntiquities May/June/July 2017


Bracelets for Tim Holtz Assemblage BlueAntiquities   May/June/July 2017 Laura Guenther



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura