Thursday, May 29, 2014

Coming in August 2014!  I am excited to have a necklace featured in the pages of this new book, among other talented artists, Carol Wingfield Myers, Lynnea Bennett, and Heather Marston.

Mastering Torch Fired Enamel Jewelry

the next Steps in painting with fire

by Barbara Lewis
 
This book is going to be loaded with new projects,  things to do
with enamel and other materials,  techniques, troubleshooting, and much,much more.
 
Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry
 
 
Barbara and I the day I received my certification in St. Petersburg Florida.
This is outside of her wonderful gallery and shop.
 If you have the opportunity to go and visit, it is worth the trip!

Thanks for visiting BLUE ANTIQUITIES!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura