Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blue Antiquities Give-A-Way
and How to Join my Blog


Join my site (follow my blog) by clicking on the "Join my Site" blue button on the right sidebar. Sign in with your existing email account or create a new email with Google. Use this email to follow any blog you like. 
Once signed in, leave a comment 
about the give-a-way and enter to win 1 of my pieces 
I have created for the Bead Soup Blog Party!  
You will find out what it is on 
August 25th.
 It could be a necklace, bracelet, 
or maybe it isn't jewelry at all!  
Thank you! Laura 

Email me if you need help joining my site, lkguen@comcast.net


Drawing will be Saturday September 1, 
good luck everyone!  Laura  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, really nice blog, and your jewelry is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also ready for Saturday. Got everything done, photographed and written up. Just waiting for the day. Sure can't wait to see what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I'm leaving my message in the right place for the give-away because I love your stuff! Your blog looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls so much! I appreciate your nice comments. Your all entered in the give-away!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura