Tuesday, November 7, 2017

BlueAntiquities says Goodbye and Thank you!

Hello friends! It is with a grateful, hopeful, and open heart I write this post.

After the 2017 holidays I will no longer create or teach with my work BlueAntiquities.  My jewelry and art along with some special items just for the Christmas season are for sale at the amazing Adelaides. I hope you will drop by and see all the wonderful things available. Adelaide always does up the shop...over the top!  You will find vintage Christmas, showcased local artists and the best prices in town.  The shop will have an Open House November 11-12.  Hours are extented for the holiday season and will be posted at the door and on the Facebook page. I will add items as the season progresses towards Christmas.

BlueAntiquities
Holidays at Adelaides  2017


I started creating jewelry with the name BlueAntiquities in 2008. For nearly 10 years I've had the pleasure of working with the artisan jewelry world. And now, I've decided to take a break from all things art and jewelry. I have learned so many things with Blueantiquities. Through the years there were always things that I wanted Blueantiquities to be MORE of...
but, I am happy with what I accomplished, with what I have learned. I gained so many friends and worked with so many talented people. I accomplished many wonderful things. As I looked back on my blog and I reflect on the many things I did, I am really thankful for my journey. I realize I am not Blue, because of all the dreams I fulfilled.  (Grateful)

First BSBP BlueAntiquities

BlueAntiquities

   
Life is a Journey
BlueAntiquities

History Buff Cuff Article
BlueAntiquities 2016

Along the way,  nothing gave me more joy than teaching. To teach someone something, it is what makes me shine. The students, the people who I taught and worked with were incredible. Teaching may be in my future, we shall see. Nothing made me happier than to see a student excited and happy with something I taught them. 

BlueAntiquities

Boot Camp with Ornamentea
BlueAntiquities


So, as I move forward with my divorce, take care of my son with disabilities, myself and my other children, and I close the book of BlueAntiquities, I find that I am not sad. I am not BLUE.  Because closing the book, means reading another story. Possibilities!
(Candid, Open, Ever Hopeful)

My Kids BlueAntiquities

BlueAntiquities
I'm sure eventually I will do something creative again. When, what, where?
Of this I do not know. I only know I'll take all the experiences of BlueAntiquities with me. There is still one dream I hope to see realized for Blueantiquities. That is to be out in public and see a stranger wearing something I made. A dream that can still come true. ;)  It always tickles me to see y'all wearing my jewelry.  It amazes me how wonderful it looks on you.  That makes me very happy.


To all of you that I met, befriended, worked with along the way, and supported me, under the name, BLUEANTIQUITIES, a big, heartfelt and sincere thank you. And to all of you that purchased my work, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I hope it stays together. Giggle. ;)  I know you are beautiful wearing it! This includes my family and friends.  (So thankful)

Stop by Adelaides to purchase Blueantiquities one of a kind necklaces, bracelets, time passages earrings, enameled jewelry, specialty items...before it's gone for good. And you will be enchanted by the rest of the shop!
It's been a pleasure. Love ya!

Laura Guenther
BlueAntiquities
2008-2017








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura