Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's already February? Wow, where did January go? I have no idea. I've been feeling the winter blues with the rainy cold days, and short days of the Atlanta winter. You know the cabin fever feeling? My goal of January has been to get the studio organized and make my BlueAntiquities plan for the year.

The studio has been rearranged and is in much better shape.  My husband is ever- so- nice at helping me move things, and with me taking over his only man space. I have to remind myself that I did well in picking him to marry. He's very supportive in my artistic endeavors. No, he doesn't give me feedback on my jewelry or know what is in fashion or have opinions, but he genuinely wants me to be happy in my crafting, and is a doll when it comes down to it. Thank you Kevin! (He doesn't read my blog, hehe)

Okay, so I am going to enter the Bead Lovers Valentine Challenge!  This is the first time that I have entered a challenge with my jewelry. One category is judged by your artisan peers. Ah, kinda makes me nervous. These jewelry artist are very talented!  Anyway, I am going to give it a go. I will be working on it right down to the deadline. Winners revealed on Valentines Day.



Happy Valentines day everyone!  I hope you have something fun planned. I am thinking....

Thanks for visiting Blue, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love to hear from you! Laura